Saturday, February 19, 2011

Great Skin....Now I Could Say "Yes To" That

       Hi everyone! Now, you've probably seen the reviews out there, but if you haven't, let me tell you about my new secret that makes me say "yes to" great skin.......and it's called "Yes to Carrots."
      Here's a brief look at what Yes to Carrots is all about. Within the "Yes to" brand, there are 4 sub-brands. Them being Yes to Carrots, Yes to Tomatoes, Yes to Cucumbers, and Yes to Blueberries. 
      The Yes to Carrots is for basic nourishment of skin. Yes to Tomatoes is for oily skin and it gets rid of acne (yay!). Yes to blueberries is anti-aging products. And finally my favorite sub-brand (actually, I don't really know if its my favorite because I like Carrots and Tomatoes too) =)...Yes to Cucumbers which sooths sensitive skin.
     Alrighty, so far I have used the Yes to Carrots Hand and Elbow Moisturizer which is just amazing. I love, love, love this product and honestly would recommend it to anyone. It doesn't necessarily need to be used just on hands and elbows...it can be used on your face too. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy at all, but has more of a soft, velvety finish. It has a nice scent to it as well.
    Now from the Yes to Tomatoes brand, I have used the Acne Treating Bundle which consists of acne removing facial pads, a roller ball spot stick (to target blemishes), and a daily pore scrub (which removes makeup too...double yay!). And the best part is that I got it all on the yes to carrots website (click here for the link) for just $20!!!!! Which is not very expensive considering Oxy and Neutrogena products are expensive (and sometimes leave unsightly scars...yuck).
    A little extra info about me.....the skin around my lips will sometimes get dry due to damage that I got from Oxy acne products (bad experience). You can't actually see the dryness, but its very uncomfortable, so when I need to get rid of that, I turn to my Yes to Cucumbers facial wipes. They come in On the Go packages (pack of 10) and Regular ones too (pack of 40). They are also great for removing makeup and leave your skin feeling clean and tingly. =)...There is a nice cucumber-melon scent too.
   Sadly, I haven't tried the Yes to Blueberries products yet (and I don't think there will be a need for a long time :P). Sorry that I can't really tell you about those, but if any of you have tried them, it would be great if you could leave a comment and tell me what you thought.
   So if you are looking to buy these products, they can be found at Target (that's where I get mine), other drugstores, and online at their website (I urge you to check it out...they have online exclusives) =). 
   I hoped this familiarized you with the "Yes to" brand and I hope you are as ready as I am to say "yes to" great skin!! =) 


   Much love,
     Maddi <3
     
     
     
      

No comments:

Post a Comment