Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sweet Deal at Ulta.com!!!

    Hey girls, something really exciting is going on at Ulta.com!! And I recommend that you check it out. 
   Okay, here's the scoop... at Ulta.com for a limited time you can get an $88 makeup kit completely free!! And I know you are probably thinking "What!? There has to be a catch!"
   I'll admit that there is a little "catch" but I wouldn't even call it that. All you have to do is spend at least $17.50 on Ulta's own products (for promotional purposes I think) and the kit is yours. Exciting, right!? =)
   All right, now I will let you in on another little secret....if you spend $25 or more on your purchase and type in the code 51532 at the checkout, then you will receive free shipping. And we all know how expensive shipping can be, right?
   Ulta also lets you pick 3 free samples of high-end products at the end of every purchase (it just keeps getting better and better!!)
   
  Enough of me freaking out (haha) let's cut to the chase of what and what not to buy.
  Personally, I have somewhat oily skin so I like to look at the mineral foundations, blushes, concealers, etc. Even if you don't have oily skin, mineral products are all around healthier for your face. 
  You get a lot of eyeliners, lip products, mascara (a whole tube!), and eye shadow so I wouldn't really worry about buying those. They've got you covered with that =).
   They also have tools like eyelash curlers and that type of stuff so you might want to take a look at those too.
   So much to choose!! So little time! haha


  
  Anyway, this is limited time (while supplies last) so be sure to jump on this offer. You get a lot for just $25!! 
  If anyone tries this, I would love it if you could leave comments and tell me what you bought!! =) Enjoy!


   Lots of love, 
      Maddi <3
   

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is fantastic! I love it and it's very interesting! For these reasons I am his follower!

    Follow also my blog:

    http://questoesdefutebol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!! =) and sure, I would love to follow you blog!

    ReplyDelete