Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mystery Product #1- Sugar for your lips?!

       As you all know, I ordered the huge promotional gift package from ulta.com a while back, and guess what?!....It came in the mail today!! I am so excited to try out all the products and blog my opinion from time to time. Every time I post a blog about specific products from my Ulta haul, it will be titled Mystery #__. So look out for those!! =) 
    The first thing that I tried out actually did not come in the promotional package. I immediately ordered it as soon as I had saw it because I know people who have tried it. 
    And this mystery product issss (haha)....The Ultimate Pout Lip Sugar Scrub!!!! 
    Now, you're probably saying, "What?? Sugar for your lips??" And thats exactly what it is! Sounds yummy, right? lol. It doesn't actually taste that sweet but it is a sweet treat for your lips. =) 
    Ultimate Pout Lip Sugar scrub is made with sugar crystals which are semi-abrasive and help remove all of the dead skin off your lips. After all the dead skin is gone, it has moisturizing agents so it makes your lips really soft. 
   You just put it on at night before you go to bed and then you wake up with soft, fuller lips!! This product is sold online at ulta.com or in the Ulta Beauty store for just $5.99. I really recommend this...it is probably the best thing I have ever done to my lips. =)
  If you try this out, feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think!!
  
     Lots of love,
       Maddi <3


P.S. Stay tuned for my next mystery product blog!!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment