Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mystery Product #2- Tiger Lilies!

     Hey everybody!!! I have something very exciting for you today! In a previous blog I talked about how I was going to blog about my Ulta Haul and every time I tried something from it (can you believe I'm still trying stuff?? haha) I would blog about the mystery product. If you would like to learn about my last Mystery Product click here and it will take you to the page. But now mystery product number two is not a mystery anymore!!! It is.......my new Tiger Lily blush!! 
    I am absolutely thrilled with the quality of this blush and the color too. Now, as you may or may not know, I recently blogged about new spring fashion (click here for a link to the blog page). In the blog I talked about how orange and peach makeup is really in style right now. This new blush is the perfect color to be paired with orange lips or any color lip for that matter! :) It is also great to give you a very subtle flush across the cheeks. Today I'm going to talk about the color and give you a complete run down on every other aspect as well. So let's go ahead and jump into it! :)

     Okay, so the blush we will be talking about is called Tiger Lily. Tiger Lily is a nice peach color with sort of a rosy finish. Just check out the picture above for an example. Notice sort of a beigey brown undertone. This provides a rosy tan flush across your cheeks which I like a lot. You see, I always strive for a natural look and this is perfect because it's not a heavy red like some blushes are (yuck!). Anyway, I love the subtle color. Another thing is that this blush is mineral blush. So even though it is pressed (for packaging purposes, I think) it still is great for all skin types. Even people with oily skin (I feel your pain) haha. Also, you get a nice even color on your face because of the many particles in the blush itself. If you want to learn more about mineral makeup, here is a link to my blog and here is a link to another website that I learned so much from and helped me personally make the switch to mineral makeup (kudos to the creator of the website!! haha). Okay enough of me raving about makeup types. Lets move on :). On the left is a picture of someone wearing Tiger Lily blush. Notice the nice neutral color that is subtle but still visible. :)
    Okay so thats about it! If you are totally sold on this blush, or just want to find out more, go ahead and click here for a link to the Ulta website. I hope that next time you want a new blush you'll check out Tiger Lily Pressed Mineral Blush!! 
   Feel free to leave me comments below telling me what you think or if you have any questions, you can leave those down below too. I hope you enjoyed this blog and don't forget to click the 'follow' button up in the corner so you can get notified when there's new blog! :) Also, if  you want me to follow your blog, leave a comment with the link and I'll be sure to check it out ASAP!! 


Lots of love,


  Maddi <3


p.s. Make sure you keep watching for the next Mystery Product review blog!! :) 
               




   

3 comments: